*** CANON BEACH~ HAYSTACK ROCK***
Ever since I was born my Dad & I have been going to the Oregon Coast for a summer trip. Of course the my sisters would go when we were younger....but as we grow and have families of our own, less family memebers would go. I have managed to keep the tradition. This year, and the last two years, Randy has joined us. I really love the Oregon Coast and appreciate visiting each summer.****OREGON TRIO****
Here is the newly formed Oregon Trio!!! It was just beautiful and sunny that day. God really blessed us with wonderful weather. ****RANDY PLAYING IN THE OCEAN****

We always try to stop at Multnomah Falls.....that is where I took this cute
picture of me papa!!!

During the trip Randy & I had our 2 year wedding anniversary!!!
Randy makes my so happy= )


This last picture is of our puppy Heidi on our yearly road trip to Canada.
We have a few favorite spots we go to each year on our anniversary.
FREE Hot Springs & Camping!!! Can't get any better than that!
**Isn't Miss Heidi the cutest thing ever = )**
