3.24.2009

Alley~Our New Kitten

So, Randy & I got a kitty this past weekend!! She is a 4 month old kitten, all black, except a tiny patch on her chest. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how!! LOL!!! Her name is Alley. My best friend Alaina got her as a kitten, and being a kitten she tends to scratch Alaina's daughter Kendal quite often....too often. So, Alaina asked me to post an add on Craigslist to find her a new home. Randy had mentioned getting another cat, since our last one ran away ( long story!!!), so I asked him what he thought about taking hers. We decided that Alley would be a wonderful addition to our family!! We brought her home = )

It is so exciting to have an addition to the family = ) Once the weather gets a little nicer we will be looking for a small breed puppy to add to our family as well!!

1 comment:

Stephani said...

She is cute! I want to get a kitten for my kids so bad. Just as soon as we live somewhere where we're allowed to have one.