5.20.2009

Our Home's Transformation!!!!!

As you can see above we first painted the house green. But ultimately we wanted something different. Our old little house was built in the 1920's and had no insulation. We decideed to blow some in the walls & frame the outside and add the Pink Panther insulation as well. Then we put the Blue Pine siding on as you can see.
Here is a look at the cedar fence that Randy built for my Christmas present =)
Here is our house after we added the rock siding and before we put on the new roof.
Below is the house with the start of the new roof!!
And here is the finished product!!!
So, Randy & I put a new roof on our little house!! We accomplished this basically in a day and a half!! Wow!! That was not easy work! But what an accomplishment = ) I am so proud to have such a talented husband & I love being there by his side helping and learning. When I can, I will post pictures of the house, fence, & new roof. Randy & I have pretty much redone most everything inside & out.

2 comments:

Stephani said...

I'm so glad you enabled comments!:)

All I can say is WOW! Your house looks so beautiful, I love it. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole =) I was so glad to see that you enabled us to comment! You home looks soooooo amazing! I just have to say that you and Randy are sooo talented! What a cozy place to live =). I love the way the black roof contrasts to your wood siding and rock....you guys have very good taste. It has been so long since I saw your house....and what a transformation! I love and miss you soooo much! You are one of my most favorite people, and it was sooo good to see you when we came up last. =) I am so excited that we are coming in august! I hope you guys will have some free time so we can come and see you. =) Mys sister in law is getting married, so that is the only real plans we have. How are you doing? I hope great. You always have such a positive attitude and I miss hanging out with you...you are just so much fun to be around. =) I also miss your hugs. =) I love you Nicole.
Love always,
Melanie =)
p.s. I am so thankful that you are my aunt....and more thankful that you are my friend. =)