We decided to keep the secret to ourselves until Christmas when we were officially 12 weeks. Some people weren't happy about us keeping the secret so long but everyone was super excited for us.
Christmas Eve we went up to Bonners Ferry to Celebrate Christmas with Randy's family. I love it up there....tons of family, food, and fun! I wraped up a t-shirt for Randy's Mom (Jenny) that said, "The Rumor Are True... I'm Pregnant!" and had a little note in there saying that she needed to read it but the shirt was still mine! I have the perfect picture of the exact time she figured out what the present meant!!!
Then for Christmas Day, we asked my Dad (who is a wonderful musician) to sing one of his songs, but change the words a bit!!! He did and everyone got the news right away and I am so happy that my brother Rick & his wife Nelly & my niece Emily were there to share the news as well!!! What a fun Christmas = )
Then Randy & I got some more wonderful news.... His sister Amy,( whom I was friends with before I met Randy since Middle School) got Engaged Christmas morning! So wonderful & Exciting!
